In this webinar Douglas Hubbard will reveal answers to these questions in a webinar reviewing key concepts discussed in the book How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk. This webinar is an introduction to how to fix these problems by using quantitative techniques that produce measurably improved outcomes. This session will completely change how you look at assessing risk in cybersecurity by explaining:
- The flaws in existing methods
- A simple but quantitative substitution for the common “risk matrix”
- How to improve the simple quantitative model with more detail
- How proper statistical analysis can be done even when data seems scarce
- How to think about measuring such challenging issues as reputation damage
- A quick overview of more advance methods that the participants can aspire to
Contact us for information on group rates!