How innovative is your organization? What if you could measure it? What would you do with this information? What does being innovative really mean?
This is a two-hour webinar applying the concepts of How to Measure Anything to common and complicated problems facing organizations who want to unlock the practical consequences of innovation, but aren’t sure how to define, measure, and optimize initiatives.
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- Defining what innovation means and exactly what you want to achieve
- Why measuring innovation and creativity is not only possible, but practical and critical
- How misunderstandings about measurement methods get in the way of measuring innovation and creativity
- Practical suggestions for choosing the right things to measure about innovation
- How to evaluate innovative initiatives
Participants will leave the session armed with the insight needed to move away from either not measuring innovation at all or using flawed, unscientific “soft” methods and move toward scientific methods that deliver results beyond what you are currently doing – before your competition does.