Calibration Facilitator Training:
The 90 minute training module includes the following:
- The “why” and “how” behind the calibration procedure
- Diagnosing common problems in calibration and responding accordingly
- Using the calibration spreadsheets
- Responding to common misconceptions brought up during calibration training
- Access to and the right to use training material including slides, calibration exercises, and spreadsheets
Follow up observation and coaching will require each participant to set up a remote session so that an HDR expert can view and listen to the calibration training that the participant gives. This session will be scheduled after the Train the Trainer webinar has been conducted.
Prerequisite: AIE Intro and Calibration training is a required to take Calibration Facilitator Training. This can be purchased separately here.
The cost of Train the Trainer is $995. This price assumes that the individual has already gone through calibration training. Train the Trainer is slightly more than the calibration session because it requires more individual attention from HDR resources and it is a license to use the material.
Contact us for information on group rates!