Licensed users of the Applied Information Economics (AIE) library have access to use everything you see here. The following items include AIE training material, procedures, spreadsheet tools, templates for various AIE deliverables and standard project documents, and the results of ongoing research.
First, download the “Instructions for newly licensed Analysts” MS Word file in the Starter section below.
- Users agree that Hubbard Decision Research grants licensed users a time-limited, non-transferable right to download and use this material within the licensed organization or by the licensed individual.
- Individuals may not distribute the material to unlicensed users with the exception of “Workshop” and “Marketing” category documents that are created for the purpose of distributing findings to a wider audience. All other material including, but not limited to, spreadsheet macros and spreadsheet tools, may not be distributed without the express written consent of Hubbard Decision Research.
- “Licensed users agree to treat this as confidential information provided for the purpose of supporting licensed Applied Information Economics users.
- Hubbard Decision Research retains copyrights to all of the documents shown here.
- Licensed users may use charts, figures, tables and other data from the “Research” category only with proper citation of the original author.