- How To Measure Anything Blogs (36)
- Articles (31)
- General Topics (24)
- Measurement Questions From Readers (9)
- Errata (5)
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates (5)
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs (5)
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs (3)
- Computing Value of Information (2)
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist? (1)
- Reality Check on Methods (1)
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata (1)
“This book is remarkable in its range of measurement applications and its clarity of style. A must-read for every professional who has ever exclaimed, ‘Sure, that concept is important, but can we measure it?”
Praise for How To Measure Anything -Dr. Jack Stenner Cofounder and CEO of MetraMetrics Inc.
“One of the great revelations of statistical inferences was that you didn’t actually have to survey everyone to estimate something like the average number of children in a household, the average annual yield of farmers, or the distribution of ages of the population.” – Hubbard, Douglas W. (2011-05-03). Pulse: The New Science of Harnessing Internet Buzz to Track Threats and Opportunities.