- How To Measure Anything Blogs (35)
- Articles (31)
- General Topics (24)
- Measurement Questions From Readers (9)
- Errata (5)
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates (5)
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs (5)
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs (3)
- Computing Value of Information (2)
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist? (1)
- Reality Check on Methods (1)
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata (1)
“This book is remarkable in its range of measurement applications and its clarity of style. A must-read for every professional who has ever exclaimed, ‘Sure, that concept is important, but can we measure it?”
Praise for How To Measure Anything -Dr. Jack Stenner Cofounder and CEO of MetraMetrics Inc.
“For those who believe something to be immeasurable, the concept of measurement, or rather the misconception of it, is probably the most important obstacle to overcome.” – Hubbard, Douglas W. (2010). How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business.