- How To Measure Anything Blogs (35)
- Articles (31)
- General Topics (24)
- Measurement Questions From Readers (9)
- Errata (5)
- Facilitating Calibrated Estimates (5)
- Pulse: the New Science Blogs (5)
- The Failure of Risk Management Blogs (3)
- Computing Value of Information (2)
- Bayesian vs. Frequentist? (1)
- Reality Check on Methods (1)
- How to Measure Anything 2ed Errata (1)
“This book is remarkable in its range of measurement applications and its clarity of style. A must-read for every professional who has ever exclaimed, ‘Sure, that concept is important, but can we measure it?”
Praise for How To Measure Anything -Dr. Jack Stenner Cofounder and CEO of MetraMetrics Inc.
“Surveys based on self-reported behaviors … are full of errors because people seem to have highly inaccurate memories of their own behaviors.” – Hubbard, Douglas W. (2011-05-03). Pulse: The New Science of Harnessing Internet Buzz to Track Threats and Opportunities.