Quote of the Day
- 2013 Q4 Webinars have been posted. Sign up today!
- Hubbard Decision Research’s survey and analysis on data requirements for stakeholders in African agriculture commissioned by the United Kingdom’s DFID
- Summary of Integrated Decision Model for CGIAR
- How to Measure Anything Presentation at LeanKanban North America
- Measurement Challenge: Managing The Wolf Population in Wisconsin
- How to Measure Anything “Liked” at Facebook
- Client Focus: ACORD’s insurance standards save the industry at least $1 billion annually
Measure What Matters, Make Better Decisions
Hubbard Decision Research provides training, consulting, and tools for the most difficult measurement, forecasting, and investment decisions facing organizations today. We use the powerful Applied Information Economics (AIE) method designed specifically for problems that seem unquantifiable. For over 19 years, our vetted methodology has been applied across a diverse range of fields and industries.
Applied Information Economics has been used to clarify a variety of difficult and risky decisions over the years in fields as wide ranging as insurance, mining, medical devices, military logistics, and many more. No matter how difficult your challenge in decision analysis, risk assessment, data gathering, and complex forecasting, Hubbard Decision Research can solve it!
Contact us at email@example.com and let us help you with a difficult business decision!